*nicotine amide adenine dinucleotide.
Alternaria alternata NADP-dependent mannitol dehydrogenase is an important fungal allergen*
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1513–1524, December 2006
How to Cite
Schneider, P. B., Denk, U., Breitenbach, M., Richter, K., Schmid-Grendelmeier, P., Nobbe, S., Himly, M., Mari, A., Ebner, C. and Simon-Nobbe, B. (2006), Alternaria alternata NADP-dependent mannitol dehydrogenase is an important fungal allergen. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 36: 1513–1524. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2006.02582.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2006
- Submitted 16 May 2006; revised 19 July 2006; accepted 21 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.