1Current address: Laboratory of Pediatrics, Division Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Ultrafine but not fine particulate matter causes airway inflammation and allergic airway sensitization to co-administered antigen in mice
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1469–1479, November 2006
How to Cite
De Haar, C., Hassing, I., Bol, M., Bleumink, R. and Pieters, R. (2006), Ultrafine but not fine particulate matter causes airway inflammation and allergic airway sensitization to co-administered antigen in mice. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 36: 1469–1479. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2006.02586.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Submitted 27 February 2006; revised 21 June 2006; accepted 16 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.