Molecular fingerprinting of the intestinal microbiota of infants in whom atopic eczema was or was not developing
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1602–1608, December 2006
How to Cite
Penders, J., Stobberingh, E. E., Thijs, C., Adams, H., Vink, C., Van Ree, R. and Van Den Brandt, P. A. (2006), Molecular fingerprinting of the intestinal microbiota of infants in whom atopic eczema was or was not developing. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 36: 1602–1608. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2006.02599.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2006
- Submitted 23 June 2006; revised 3 August 2006; accepted 19 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.