Inhibitory effects of suplatast tosilate on the differentiation and function of monocyte-derived dendritic cells from patients with asthma
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1083–1089, July 2007
How to Cite
Tanaka, A., Minoguchi, K., Samson, K. T. R., Oda, N., Yokoe, T., Tazaki, T., Yamamoto, Y., Yamamoto, M., Ohta, S. and Adachi, M. (2007), Inhibitory effects of suplatast tosilate on the differentiation and function of monocyte-derived dendritic cells from patients with asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 37: 1083–1089. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2006.02616.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Submitted 9 October 2005; revised 23 July 2006; accepted 21 September 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.