1Present address: Laboratory of Respiratory Reflexes, Medical Research Center, Polish Academy of Science, Warsaw, Poland.
Topical application of F991, an immunoglobulin free light chain antagonist, prevents development of contact sensitivity in mice
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2007
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 270–275, February 2007
How to Cite
Van Houwelingen, A. H., Kaczynska, K., Kraneveld, A. D., Kool, M., Nijkamp, F. P. and Redegeld, F. A. (2007), Topical application of F991, an immunoglobulin free light chain antagonist, prevents development of contact sensitivity in mice. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 37: 270–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02655.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2007
- Submitted 24 August 2006; revised 17 October 2006; accepted 14 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.