Supplementation with vitamins C, E, β-carotene and selenium has no effect on anti-oxidant status and immune responses in allergic adults: a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 180–187, February 2007
How to Cite
Dunstan, J. A., Breckler, L., Hale, J., Lehmann, H., Franklin, P., Lyons, G., Ching, S. Y. L., Mori, T. A., Barden, A. and Prescott, S. L. (2007), Supplementation with vitamins C, E, β-carotene and selenium has no effect on anti-oxidant status and immune responses in allergic adults: a randomized controlled trial. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 37: 180–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02657.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Submitted 30 May 2006; revised 3 September 2006; accepted 6 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!