Increased expression of HLA-DR and CD86 in nasal epithelial cells in allergic rhinitics: antigen presentation to T cells and up-regulation by diesel exhaust particles
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2007
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 420–433, March 2007
How to Cite
Takizawa, R., Pawankar, R., Yamagishi, S., Takenaka, H. and Yagi, T. (2007), Increased expression of HLA-DR and CD86 in nasal epithelial cells in allergic rhinitics: antigen presentation to T cells and up-regulation by diesel exhaust particles. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 37: 420–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02672.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2007
- Submitted 27 August 2004; revised 5 December 2006; accepted 29 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.