Near-fatal asthma phenotype in the ENFUMOSA Cohort
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 552–557, April 2007
How to Cite
Romagnoli, M., Caramori, G., Braccioni, F., Ravenna, F., Barreiro, E., Siafakas, N. M., Vignola, A. M., Chanez, P., Fabbri, L. M., Papi, A. and and the ENFUMOSA Study Group (2007), Near-fatal asthma phenotype in the ENFUMOSA Cohort. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 37: 552–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02683.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
- Submitted 15 June 2006; revised 22 November 2006; accepted 19 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.