Interaction of maternal atopy, CTLA-4 gene polymorphism and gender on antenatal immunoglobulin E production
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 680–687, May 2007
How to Cite
Yang, K. D., Ou, C.-Y., Hsu, T.-Y., Chang, J.-C., Chuang, H., Liu, C.-A., Liang, H.-M., Kuo, H.-C., Chen, R.-F. and Huang, E.-Y. (2007), Interaction of maternal atopy, CTLA-4 gene polymorphism and gender on antenatal immunoglobulin E production. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 37: 680–687. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02698.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
- Submitted 9 July 2006; revised 22 January 2007; accepted 8 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.