1The authors wish it to be known that in their opinion, the first two authors should be regarded as joint First Authors.
Association of the single-nucleotide polymorphism and haplotype of the interleukin 18 gene with atopic dermatitis in Koreans
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2007
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 865–871, June 2007
How to Cite
Kim, E., Lee, J.-E., Namkung, J.-H., Park, J.-H., Kim, S., Shin, E.-S., Cho, E.-Y. and Yang, J.-M. (2007), Association of the single-nucleotide polymorphism and haplotype of the interleukin 18 gene with atopic dermatitis in Koreans. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 37: 865–871. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02717.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2007
- Submitted 29 November 2006; revised 30 January 2007; accepted 2 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.