Genetically glycosylated ovomucoid third domain can modulate Immunoglobulin E antibody production and cytokine response in BALB/c mice
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2007
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 918–928, June 2007
How to Cite
Rupa, P., Nakamura, S. and Mine, Y. (2007), Genetically glycosylated ovomucoid third domain can modulate Immunoglobulin E antibody production and cytokine response in BALB/c mice. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 37: 918–928. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02720.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2007
- Submitted 10 October 2006; revised 4 March 2007; accepted 12 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!