A pectin methylesterase as an allergenic marker for the sensitization to Russian thistle (Salsola kali) pollen
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2007
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1111–1119, July 2007
How to Cite
Barderas, R., García-Sellés, J., Salamanca, G., Colás, C., Barber, D., Rodríguez, R. and Villalba, M. (2007), A pectin methylesterase as an allergenic marker for the sensitization to Russian thistle (Salsola kali) pollen. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 37: 1111–1119. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02744.x
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2007
- Submitted 22 December 2006; revised 23 March 2007; accepted 12 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.