Effect of obesity on airway inflammation: a cross-sectional analysis of body mass index and sputum cell counts
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1049–1054, July 2007
How to Cite
Todd, D. C., Armstrong, S., D'Silva, L., Allen, C. J., Hargreave, F. E. and Parameswaran, K. (2007), Effect of obesity on airway inflammation: a cross-sectional analysis of body mass index and sputum cell counts. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 37: 1049–1054. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02748.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
- Submitted 3 August 2006; revised 9 March 2007; accepted 12 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.