The long-range transport of birch (Betula) pollen from Poland and Germany causes significant pre-season concentrations in Denmark
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2007
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1204–1212, August 2007
How to Cite
Skjøth, C. A., Sommer, J., Stach, A., Smith, M. and Brandt, J. (2007), The long-range transport of birch (Betula) pollen from Poland and Germany causes significant pre-season concentrations in Denmark. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 37: 1204–1212. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02771.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2007
- Submitted 18 December 2006; revised 26 February 2007; accepted 15 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.