Wheeze and asthma prevalence and related health-service use in white and south Asian pre-schoolchildren in the United Kingdom
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2007
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1738–1746, December 2007
How to Cite
Kuehni, C. E., Strippoli, M.-P. F., Low, N., Brooke, A. M. and Silverman, M. (2007), Wheeze and asthma prevalence and related health-service use in white and south Asian pre-schoolchildren in the United Kingdom. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 37: 1738–1746. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02784.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2007
- Submitted 19 January 2007; revised 2 April 2007; accepted 20 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!