1Authors equally contributed to the supervision of this work.
In vivo and in vitro immunomodulation of Der p 1 allergen-specific response by Lactobacillus plantarum bacteria
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2007
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 1286–1295, September 2007
How to Cite
Hisbergues, M., Magi, M., Rigaux, P., Steuve, J., Garcia, L., Goudercourt, D., Pot, B., Pestel, J. and Jacquet, A. (2007), In vivo and in vitro immunomodulation of Der p 1 allergen-specific response by Lactobacillus plantarum bacteria. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 37: 1286–1295. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02792.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Submitted 3 January 2007; revised 26 June 2007; accepted 29 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.