Responsiveness to montelukast is associated with bronchial hyperresponsiveness and total immunoglobulin E but not polymorphisms in the leukotriene C4 synthase and cysteinyl leukotriene receptor 1 genes in Korean children with exercise-induced asthma (EIA)
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1487–1493, October 2007
How to Cite
Lee, S.-Y., Kim, H.-B., Kim, J.-H., Kim, B.-S., Kang, M.-J., Jang, S.-O., Seo, H.-J. and Hong, S.-J. (2007), Responsiveness to montelukast is associated with bronchial hyperresponsiveness and total immunoglobulin E but not polymorphisms in the leukotriene C4 synthase and cysteinyl leukotriene receptor 1 genes in Korean children with exercise-induced asthma (EIA). Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 37: 1487–1493. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02795.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
- Submitted 4 February 2007; revised 23 May 2007; accepted 4 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.