Relationship of fish and cod oil intake with adult asthma
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1616–1623, November 2007
How to Cite
Laerum, B. N., Wentzel-Larsen, T., Gulsvik, A., Omenaas, E., Gíslason, T., Janson, C. and Svanes, C. (2007), Relationship of fish and cod oil intake with adult asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 37: 1616–1623. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02821.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Submitted 27 March 2007; revised 14 July 2007; accepted 25 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.