A mechanism of benefit of soy genistein in asthma: inhibition of eosinophil p38-dependent leukotriene synthesis
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2007
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 103–112, January 2008
How to Cite
Kalhan, R., Smith, L. J., Nlend, M. C., Nair, A., Hixon, J. L. and Sporn, P. H. S. (2008), A mechanism of benefit of soy genistein in asthma: inhibition of eosinophil p38-dependent leukotriene synthesis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 38: 103–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02862.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2007
- Submitted 14 June 2007; revised 24 August 2007; accepted 26 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.