The immune system in healthy adults and patients with atopic dermatitis seems to be affected differently by a probiotic intervention
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2007
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 93–102, January 2008
How to Cite
Roessler (nee Klein), A., Friedrich, U., Vogelsang, H., Bauer, A., Kaatz, M., Hipler, U. C., Schmidt, I. and Jahreis, G. (2008), The immune system in healthy adults and patients with atopic dermatitis seems to be affected differently by a probiotic intervention. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 38: 93–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02876.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2007
- Submitted 6 December 2006; revised 25 September 2007; accepted 1 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!