An immunoglobulin E-reactive chimeric human immunoglobulin G1 anti-idiotype inhibits basophil degranulation through cross-linking of FcɛRI with FcγRIIb
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 313–319, February 2008
How to Cite
Wigginton, S. J., Furtado, P. B., Armour, K. L., Clark, M. R., Robins, A., Emara, M., Ghaemmaghami, A. M., Sewell, H. F. and Shakib, F. (2008), An immunoglobulin E-reactive chimeric human immunoglobulin G1 anti-idiotype inhibits basophil degranulation through cross-linking of FcɛRI with FcγRIIb. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 38: 313–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02896.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Submitted 11 January 2007; revised 4 October 2007; accepted 22 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!