Factor analysis in the Genetics of Asthma International Network family study identifies five major quantitative asthma phenotypes
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 421–429, March 2008
How to Cite
Pillai, S. G., Tang, Y., Van Den Oord, E., Klotsman, M., Barnes, K., Carlsen, K., Gerritsen, J., Lenney, W., Silverman, M., Sly, P., Sundy, J., Tsanakas, J., Von Berg, A., Whyte, M., Ortega, H. G., Anderson, W. H. and Helms, P. J. (2008), Factor analysis in the Genetics of Asthma International Network family study identifies five major quantitative asthma phenotypes. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 38: 421–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02918.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Submitted 18 June 2007; revised 2 October 2007; accepted 9 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!