Intranasal vaccination with poly(lactide-co-glycolide) microparticles containing a peptide T of Ole e 1 prevents mice against sensitization
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 520–528, March 2008
How to Cite
Marazuela, E. G., Prado, N., Moro, E., Fernández-García, H., Villalba, M., Rodríguez, R. and Batanero, E. (2008), Intranasal vaccination with poly(lactide-co-glycolide) microparticles containing a peptide T of Ole e 1 prevents mice against sensitization. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 38: 520–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2007.02922.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2008
- Submitted 7 May 2007; revised 17 October 2007; accepted 23 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.