1Present address: Biotechnology Laboratory of Animal Reproduction, Department of Veterinary Sciences, Faculty of Agronomy and Veterinary Sciences, Blida University, BP 270 Blida 09000, Algeria.
Post-allergen challenge inhibition of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase harbors therapeutic potential for treatment of allergic airway inflammation
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 839–846, May 2008
How to Cite
Naura, A. S., Hans, C. P., Zerfaoui, M., You, D., Cormier, S. A., Oumouna, M. and Boulares, A. H. (2008), Post-allergen challenge inhibition of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase harbors therapeutic potential for treatment of allergic airway inflammation. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 38: 839–846. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.02943.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
- Submitted 8 June 2007; revised 14 September 2007; accepted 19 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.