Montelukast inhibits tumour necrosis factor-α-mediated interleukin-8 expression through inhibition of nuclear factor-κB p65-associated histone acetyltransferase activity
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 805–811, May 2008
How to Cite
Tahan, F., Jazrawi, E., Moodley, T., Rovati, G. E. and Adcock, I. M. (2008), Montelukast inhibits tumour necrosis factor-α-mediated interleukin-8 expression through inhibition of nuclear factor-κB p65-associated histone acetyltransferase activity. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 38: 805–811. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.02963.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Submitted 6 June 2007; revised 21 December 2007; accepted 16 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.