Cow's milk allergy in adults is rare but severe: both casein and whey proteins are involved
Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 995–1002, June 2008
How to Cite
Lam, H.-Y., Van Hoffen, E., Michelsen, A., Guikers, K., Van Der Tas, C. H. W., Bruijnzeel-Koomen, C. A. F. M. and Knulst, A. C. (2008), Cow's milk allergy in adults is rare but severe: both casein and whey proteins are involved. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 38: 995–1002. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.02968.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
- Submitted 25 July 2007; revised 5 February 2008; accepted 6 February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.