Detection of chromium allergy by cellular in vitro methods
Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 1468–1475, September 2008
How to Cite
Lindemann, M., Rietschel, F., Zabel, M. and Grosse-Wilde, H. (2008), Detection of chromium allergy by cellular in vitro methods. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 38: 1468–1475. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.02970.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
- Submitted 7 December 2007; revised 31 January 2008; accepted 6 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.