1Present address: Laboratoires Macors, Auxerre, F-89000, France.
Histamine H1-receptor antagonists inhibit nuclear factor-kappaB and activator protein-1 activities via H1-receptor-dependent and -independent mechanisms
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 947–956, June 2008
How to Cite
Roumestan, C., Henriquet, C., Gougat, C., Michel, A., Bichon, F., Portet, K., Jaffuel, D. and Mathieu, M. (2008), Histamine H1-receptor antagonists inhibit nuclear factor-kappaB and activator protein-1 activities via H1-receptor-dependent and -independent mechanisms. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 38: 947–956. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.02990.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2008
- Submitted 24 April 2007; revised 17 December 2007; accepted 20 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!