Higher immunoglobulin E antibody levels to recombinant Fel d 1 in cat-allergic children with asthma compared with rhinoconjunctivitis
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 1275–1281, August 2008
How to Cite
Grönlund, H., Adédoyin, J., Reininger, R., Varga, E.-M., Zach, M., Fredriksson, M., Kronqvist, M., Szepfalusi, Z., Spitzauer, S., Grönneberg, R., Valenta, R., Hedlin, G. and Van Hage, M. (2008), Higher immunoglobulin E antibody levels to recombinant Fel d 1 in cat-allergic children with asthma compared with rhinoconjunctivitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 38: 1275–1281. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.03003.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
- Submitted 11 October 2007; revised 17 December 2007; accepted 19 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!