A follow-up study of immunotherapy-treated birch-allergic patients: effect on the expression of chemokines in the nasal mucosa
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 1124–1131, July 2008
How to Cite
Plewako, H., Holmberg, K., Oancea, I., Gotlib, T., Samoliński, B. and Rak, S. (2008), A follow-up study of immunotherapy-treated birch-allergic patients: effect on the expression of chemokines in the nasal mucosa. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 38: 1124–1131. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.03005.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Submitted 8 January 2007; revised 20 February 2008; accepted 8 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.