1Current address: Laboratory of Cell Biology, Center of Basic Research, Athens, Greece.
Rhinovirus infection and house dust mite exposure synergize in inducing bronchial epithelial cell interleukin-8 release
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 1615–1626, October 2008
How to Cite
Bossios, A., Gourgiotis, D., Skevaki, C. L., Saxoni-Papageorgiou, P., Lötvall, J., Psarras, S., Karpathios, T., Constandopoulos, A. G., Johnston, S. L. and Papadopoulos, N. G. (2008), Rhinovirus infection and house dust mite exposure synergize in inducing bronchial epithelial cell interleukin-8 release. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 38: 1615–1626. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.03058.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2008
- Submitted 30 March 2007; revised 24 March 2008; accepted 13 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.