Immunochemical characterization of Glycine max L. Merr. var Raiden, as a possible hypoallergenic substitute for cow's milk-allergic patients
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 1559–1565, September 2008
How to Cite
Curciarello, R., Lareu, J. F., Fossati, C. A., Docena, G. H. and Petruccelli, S. (2008), Immunochemical characterization of Glycine max L. Merr. var Raiden, as a possible hypoallergenic substitute for cow's milk-allergic patients. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 38: 1559–1565. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.03062.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Submitted 3 April 2008; revised 20 May 2008; accepted 23 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!