Cross-sectional and longitudinal association of the secretoglobin 1A1 gene A38G polymorphism with asthma phenotype in the Perth Infant Asthma Follow-up cohort
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 62–71, January 2009
How to Cite
Laing, I. A., De Klerk, N. H., Turner, S. W., Judge, P. K., Hayden, C. M., Landau, L. I., Goldblatt, J. and Le Souëf, P. N. (2009), Cross-sectional and longitudinal association of the secretoglobin 1A1 gene A38G polymorphism with asthma phenotype in the Perth Infant Asthma Follow-up cohort. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 62–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.03102.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Submitted 7 January 2008; revised 28 May 2008; accepted 3 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.