Anti-allergic effects of PG102, a water-soluble extract prepared from Actinidia arguta, in a murine ovalbumin-induced asthma model
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 280–289, February 2009
How to Cite
Kim, D., Kim, S. H., Park, E.-J., Kang, C.-Y., Cho, S.-H. and Kim, S. (2009), Anti-allergic effects of PG102, a water-soluble extract prepared from Actinidia arguta, in a murine ovalbumin-induced asthma model. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 280–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.03124.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2008
- Submitted 30 May 2008; revised 1 July 2008; accepted 12 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.