1Both the authors hold shared last authorship.
First evidence of a possible association between gastric acid suppression during pregnancy and childhood asthma: a population-based register study
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 246–253, February 2009
How to Cite
Dehlink, E., Yen, E., Leichtner, A. M., Hait, E. J. and Fiebiger, E. (2009), First evidence of a possible association between gastric acid suppression during pregnancy and childhood asthma: a population-based register study. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 246–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.03125.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
- Submitted 22 July 2008; revised 8 September 2008; accepted 12 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.