IL-12p40 is essential for the down-regulation of airway hyperresponsiveness in a mouse model of bronchial asthma with prolonged antigen exposure
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 290–298, February 2009
How to Cite
Onari, Y., Yokoyama, A., Haruta, Y., Nakashima, T., Iwamoto, H., Hattori, N. and Kohno, N. (2009), IL-12p40 is essential for the down-regulation of airway hyperresponsiveness in a mouse model of bronchial asthma with prolonged antigen exposure. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 290–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.03131.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Submitted 24 March 2008; revised 13 August 2008; accepted 10 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.