Soybean β-conglycinin as the main allergen in a patient with food-dependent exercise-induced anaphylaxis by tofu: food processing alters pepsin resistance
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 167–173, January 2009
How to Cite
Adachi, A., Horikawa, T., Shimizu, H., Sarayama, Y., Ogawa, T., Sjolander, S., Tanaka, A. and Moriyama, T. (2009), Soybean β-conglycinin as the main allergen in a patient with food-dependent exercise-induced anaphylaxis by tofu: food processing alters pepsin resistance. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 167–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.03148.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Submitted 14 February 2008; revised 27 September 2008; accepted 16 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!