1These authors have contributed equally to the work.
Allergenicity and immunogenicity of the major mugwort pollen allergen Art v 1 chemically modified by acetylation
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 435–446, March 2009
How to Cite
Perovic, I., Milovanovic, M., Stanic, D., Burazer, L., Petrovic, D., Milcic-Matic, N., Gafvelin, G., Van Hage, M., Jankov, R. and Velickovic, T. C. (2009), Allergenicity and immunogenicity of the major mugwort pollen allergen Art v 1 chemically modified by acetylation. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 435–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.03158.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Submitted 14 February 2008; revised 1 October 2008; accepted 27 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.