Efficacy and safety of high-doses sublingual immunotherapy in ultra-rush scheme in children allergic to grass pollen
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 401–408, March 2009
How to Cite
Stelmach, I., Kaczmarek-Woźniak, J., Majak, P., Olszowiec-Chlebna, M. and Jerzynska, J. (2009), Efficacy and safety of high-doses sublingual immunotherapy in ultra-rush scheme in children allergic to grass pollen. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 401–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.03159.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
- Submitted 10 June 2008; revised 14 July 2008; accepted 28 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.