Relationship between oxidative stress-related biomarkers and antioxidant status with asthma and atopy in young adults: a population-based study
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 379–386, March 2009
How to Cite
García-Larsen, V., Chinn, S., Rodrigo, R., Amigo, H., Bustos, P. and Rona, R. J. (2009), Relationship between oxidative stress-related biomarkers and antioxidant status with asthma and atopy in young adults: a population-based study. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 379–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.03163.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Submitted 15 October 2007; revised 4 March 2008; accepted 3 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.