Role of Ca2+ mobilization and Ca2+ sensitization in 8-iso-PGF2α-induced contraction in airway smooth muscle
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 236–245, February 2009
How to Cite
Shiraki, A., Kume, H., Oguma, T., Makino, Y., Ito, S., Shimokata, K., Honjo, H. and Kamiya, K. (2009), Role of Ca2+ mobilization and Ca2+ sensitization in 8-iso-PGF2α-induced contraction in airway smooth muscle. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 236–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.03164.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
- Submitted 24 January 2008; revised 20 August 2008; accepted 4 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!