Effect of levocetirizine on nasal provocation testing with adenosine monophosphate compared with allergen challenge in allergic rhinitis
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 409–416, March 2009
How to Cite
Vaidyanathan, S., Nair, A., Barnes, M. L., Meldrum, K. and Lipworth, B. J. (2009), Effect of levocetirizine on nasal provocation testing with adenosine monophosphate compared with allergen challenge in allergic rhinitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 409–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.03166.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
- Submitted 20 May 2008; revised 10 September 2008; accepted 03 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.