1Both the authors contributed equally to this study.
Characterization of the major allergens of Pachycondyla chinensis in ant sting anaphylaxis patients
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 602–607, April 2009
How to Cite
Lee, E. K., Jeong, K. Y., Lyu, D.-P., Lee, Y.-W., Sohn, J.-H., Lim, K.-J., Hong, C.-S. and Park, J.-W. (2009), Characterization of the major allergens of Pachycondyla chinensis in ant sting anaphylaxis patients. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 602–607. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.03181.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Submitted 6 August 2008; revised 9 October 2008; accepted14 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.