Use of A-type CpG oligodeoxynucleotides as an adjuvant in allergen-specific immunotherapy in humans: a phase I/IIa clinical trial
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 562–570, April 2009
How to Cite
Senti, G., Johansen, P., Haug, S., Bull, C., Gottschaller, C., Müller, P., Pfister, T., Maurer, P., Bachmann, M. F., Graf, N. and Kündig, T. M. (2009), Use of A-type CpG oligodeoxynucleotides as an adjuvant in allergen-specific immunotherapy in humans: a phase I/IIa clinical trial. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 562–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.03191.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
- Submitted 20 July 2008; revised 14 November 2008; accepted 21 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.