Phleum pratense alone is sufficient for allergen-specific immunotherapy against allergy to Pooideae grass pollens
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 752–759, May 2009
How to Cite
Hejl, C., Wurtzen, P. A., Kleine-Tebbe, J., Johansen, N., Broge, L. and Ipsen, H. (2009), Phleum pratense alone is sufficient for allergen-specific immunotherapy against allergy to Pooideae grass pollens. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 752–759. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2008.03195.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Submitted 29 September 2008; revised 25 November 2008; accepted 5 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!