The low prevalence of allergic disease in Eastern Europe
Are Risk Factors Consistent with the Hygiene Hypothesis?
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 708–716, May 2009
How to Cite
Kramer, M. S., Matush, L., Bogdanovich, N., Dahhou, M., Platt, R. W. and Mazer, B. (2009), The low prevalence of allergic disease in Eastern Europe. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 708–716. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03205.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Submitted 5 August 2008; revised 13 November 2008; accepted 16 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!