Interleukin-6 is essential for Staphylococcal exotoxin B-induced T regulatory cell insufficiency in nasal polyps
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 829–837, June 2009
How to Cite
Xu, G., Xia, J. H., Zhou, H., Yu, C. Z., Zhang, Y., Zuo, K. J., Shi, J. B. and Li, H. B. (2009), Interleukin-6 is essential for Staphylococcal exotoxin B-induced T regulatory cell insufficiency in nasal polyps. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 829–837. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03218.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Submitted 1 May 2008; revised 12 October 2008; accepted 13 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.