1Contributed equally to this work.
Allergen extract-induced interleukin-10 in human memory B cells inhibits immunoglobulin E production
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 671–678, May 2009
How to Cite
Milovanovic, M., Heine, G., Zuberbier, T. and Worm, M. (2009), Allergen extract-induced interleukin-10 in human memory B cells inhibits immunoglobulin E production. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 671–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03233.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
- Submitted 26 June 2008; revised 16 December 2008; accepted 23 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!