Efficacy and safety of bilastine 20 mg compared with cetirizine 10 mg and placebo for the symptomatic treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis: a randomized, double-blind, parallel-group study
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 1338–1347, September 2009
How to Cite
Kuna, P., Bachert, C., Nowacki, Z., Van Cauwenberge, P., Agache, I., Fouquert, L., Roger, A., Sologuren, A., Valiente, R. and The Bilastine International Working Group (2009), Efficacy and safety of bilastine 20 mg compared with cetirizine 10 mg and placebo for the symptomatic treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis: a randomized, double-blind, parallel-group study. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 1338–1347. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03257.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2009
- Submitted 4 November 2008; revised 13 February 2009; accepted 16 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.