Increased levels of angiopoietin-2 in induced sputum from smoking asthmatic patients
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 1330–1337, September 2009
How to Cite
Kanazawa, H., Asai, K., Tochino, Y., Kyoh, S., Kodama, T. and Hirata, K. (2009), Increased levels of angiopoietin-2 in induced sputum from smoking asthmatic patients. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 1330–1337. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03262.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2009
- Submitted 17 September 2008; revised 30 December 2008; accepted 3 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.